Friday, December 26, 2014

Now Playing: Jumping Flash 2

 Mon dieu!
 Here's the skinny: Dungeon Explorer on the PSP is very dull, very boring, I just... needed to play something different. Jumping Flash 2 is different, a good different.

 It's a first person platforming game(Really!), and it's really fun. It also seems... hard? I got over 4 on level 1-2. OVER. FOUR. GAME. OVERS. That's about 8 lives. I think it was just me getting a hang of the game and how the jumps work, you can't just jump whenever you want, you have to keep in mind a gauge at the right that shows you when you can jump. Anyways, after getting over that hurdle, I haven't died since. The bosses are disappointingly easy. Also, every now and then I get stuck on corners, some kind of strafing option would've been nice...

 Still, gotta give it props, it's a first person platform game, on the PS1, before the Dual Shock was introduced... and it works pretty damn well!

No comments:

Post a Comment