Sunday, December 7, 2014

Now Playing: Pursuit Force

 THIS GAME IS AWESOME
 I think I found it... the game I've been looking for my entire life. I've stated it many times already, but my favorite kind of game is, well, the arcade kind. Fast, straight to the point, pick up and play, no fuss, just action. THIS is the epitome of that. Before each mission there's some text blurb about what you have to do, and then you are thrown in the middle of a car chase, and boom, do your thing. HIJACKING ENEMY CARS WHILE ON THE MOVE IS SO AWESOME. Another thing I really like is the Justice Bar, once you fill it you can spend it to heal yourself... or don't, and make the most of your temporary enhanced firepower and the ability to shoot while jumping onto another vehicle. So. Cool. I've been having some issues with the "dodging" mechanic, as there doesn't seem to be a clear tell on when an enemy is going to shoot at you, but I can deal with that, WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE, BOOYAKASHA!

 And the music? It just pumps you up for more road rage mayhem. I love this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment