Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Now Playing: Gladiator Begins

 Somehow, I doubt I'll finish it before the year ends...
 I've already clocked a fair amount of time in this one, but better late than never! It's really fun. It's simple, but fun. One would've thought that with such a simple combat system and repetitive scenarios it would get old fast, but it doesn't, it's fun. The load times however, are not, you could always install the game though.

 My dual sword-wielding Thracian gladiator is already 'Gold level' so I can choose my arenas. I love how you get to meet all these politicians, owners and other Gladiators, they are so cheesy, but it's somewhat charming. I also can't seem to please the audience ever since I became a Gold-tier Gladiator, I'm gonna have to try changing my nickname.

No comments:

Post a Comment