Seems Hasbro just can't stop coming out with Punisher figs.
After Marvel took a stand against The Punisher it felt like we'd stop getting merch with... and yet, here we are, yet another new Punisher figure, in fact, it sorta feels like Hasbro kinda loves the character.So, the sculpt is absolutely amazing. When people started begging for Rivals figures I didn't really want Hasbro to make them, because I KNEW that they'd just reuse sculpts but give them the Marvel Rivals costumes, while these figures needed new sculpts to account for the animesque proportions. Well, I get to eat crow because Hasbro just went ahead and made all new sculpts just for these figures. And this Punisher looks exceptional, from his very thick proportions, to all the details his costume is made out of... This Punisher is a beauty.
He comes with two guns, two trigger finger hands, four firing effects, which don't stay on the smaller weapon very well, two heads, a fist and an open gripping hand.
The alternate head is lovely, they even gave him very animesque fangs on his teeth! Love the detail that went into this guy.
The gripping hand is sorta bleh, because he really can't use it very well due to his proportions.
This big boi has double jointed knees, serviceable single jointed elbows, swivels on biceps, thighs, boots, drop down hips and a ball jointed ab crunch, hidden beneath the vest, with not a lot of range. The only thing I would've changed: Giving him butterfly joints. His limbs and muscles are so stubby and thick that the would've done wonders for him. They'd be just fine behind his vest. While he is a chonkster, he isn't much taller than Bucky Cap.
While not absolutely perfect, this is as good as I would've wanted for Marvel Rivals figures. Like I said, a few little changes here and there would take the figure to the next level, but I'm mighty impressed by what Hasbro did with him. Hopefully I can ship the next Marvel Rivals figures soon, and yes, spoilers!
The alternate head is lovely, they even gave him very animesque fangs on his teeth! Love the detail that went into this guy.
The gripping hand is sorta bleh, because he really can't use it very well due to his proportions.
This big boi has double jointed knees, serviceable single jointed elbows, swivels on biceps, thighs, boots, drop down hips and a ball jointed ab crunch, hidden beneath the vest, with not a lot of range. The only thing I would've changed: Giving him butterfly joints. His limbs and muscles are so stubby and thick that the would've done wonders for him. They'd be just fine behind his vest. While he is a chonkster, he isn't much taller than Bucky Cap.
While not absolutely perfect, this is as good as I would've wanted for Marvel Rivals figures. Like I said, a few little changes here and there would take the figure to the next level, but I'm mighty impressed by what Hasbro did with him. Hopefully I can ship the next Marvel Rivals figures soon, and yes, spoilers!
9.0






No comments:
Post a Comment