Now we are doing different shades.
And so... here comes another Batman figure, because there can't ever be enough. This one's probably the worst one so far because he isn't a palette swap but just a shade swap.So, yeah, it's just a different shade of grey and blue. It's a metallic grey with a deeper blue. The old one was more comic book accurate, but I'm keeping this one and retiring the other one because I prefer this color scheme. That said, I swapped the belts because this one looked like a very sickly greenish yellow I just didn't like.
Same great sculpt, so nothing else to add here. The accessories are kinda lame, it's just two giant gauntlets. They are nigh identical to John Stewart's.
Articulation is the same as with the other three figures I got: He has single jointed elbows that go slightly beyond 90 degrees, double jointed knees, swivels on his thighs, boots and waist. For the price, it's not even half bad, it's comparable to their old DCUC line, considering how pathetic that diaphragm hinge was. He is a bit taller than Bucky Cap
So... yeah, it's a good figure, but this is the laziest Mattel has gotten. At least their other Batman releases have proper different colors, this one simply changed the shades. There was no reason to even get the original release.
7.0





No comments:
Post a Comment