We've got Han Solo at home.
While not the most exciting character ever, I am glad to finally get Carth Onasi in action figure form, because now I can finally have my KOTOR party of Bastilla and Carth in plastic form!Well... Carth looks kinda odd. He has been given weird lines on his face that makes him look kinda older than he should have. It's not awful, but... yeah. Also, his torso-vest looks very weird. In Black Series' team's defense, he does have a weird jacket design, but I'm pretty sure what is throwing off the design are the huge butterfly joints. Also, since this is a Star Wars game release... once again, they went for cheapness, so everything below the chest is borrowed and repainted from Kanan Jarrus.
His only accessory is a single blaster, which is kinda sacrilegious since I found out I'm not the only one who likes to deck him with two blasters.
And here you can see his huge butterfly joints. They are a bit tight so sometimes they get a bit too disconnected from the torso. For some reason, the arms look really long in photos, but in person it ain't so bad.
Articulation wise, everything from the chest upwards is new, so he gets nice butterfly joints, deep single-jointed elbows and the new ball-jointed wrists, heck, I'm pretty sure he is borrowing Kyle Katarn's forearms. Anyways, he has a ball jointed ab crunch hidden by the soft-plastic vest overlay, and double jointed knees with thigh swivels. He is about as tall as Bucky Cap.
Considering Hasbro, for some reason, cheaps out on the Star Wars game figures, I think Carth came out pretty well. A better headsculpt and chest sculpt, as well as an extra blaster and the newer engineering on his lower half would've been nice, but... He's fine.
And here you can see his huge butterfly joints. They are a bit tight so sometimes they get a bit too disconnected from the torso. For some reason, the arms look really long in photos, but in person it ain't so bad.
Articulation wise, everything from the chest upwards is new, so he gets nice butterfly joints, deep single-jointed elbows and the new ball-jointed wrists, heck, I'm pretty sure he is borrowing Kyle Katarn's forearms. Anyways, he has a ball jointed ab crunch hidden by the soft-plastic vest overlay, and double jointed knees with thigh swivels. He is about as tall as Bucky Cap.
Considering Hasbro, for some reason, cheaps out on the Star Wars game figures, I think Carth came out pretty well. A better headsculpt and chest sculpt, as well as an extra blaster and the newer engineering on his lower half would've been nice, but... He's fine.
6.0





No comments:
Post a Comment