He breaks the Bat, I break the bank.
Do you know what my collection has been missing for a while? A Bane figure. Considering he breaks the Bat, and I did enjoy the Knightfall storyline, I've been meaning to get Bane for a long, long while. It seems Mattel just decided to make it easy on me.This is a remarkably faithful classic Bane representation. It's missing a few details on the gauntlet, the belt is wrong, the eyes a bit small, but other than that, he is spot on. From the asymmetrical gloves, to the single arm-strap... If this is the only Bane you can get you will not be disappointed.
Articulation is almost the same as with the other figures in the line: He has single jointed elbows that go slightly beyond 90 degrees, double jointed knees, swivels on his boots and waist. He is only missing the thigh swivels. The one issue I have with him is that as you play with his arm, the cable comes out of his head fairly easily. I might have to super glue it. This guy is massive, way taller than Bucky and Bats. He is as tall as Clayface.
Bane's fantastic, he is everything one could've asked for from this line. Great size, great sculpt that is quite faithful to the comic, decent articulation... Not having ankle articulation or an ab crunch is still preventing the line from being truly exceptional, but as it stands, it's still a great option for collectors.
8.0




No comments:
Post a Comment