Saturday, September 5, 2026

Action Figure #893: Star Wars The Black Series Mission Vao

 I've got a mission for you.

 Mission Vao has been on my wanted list as well, because whenever Bastilla is unavailable I put the weirdly named 'Mission' in my party in her stead. So now I can display both of my KOTOR parties!
 Much like Carth, this is a game figure release, so... you'll notice that she is reusing some of Mara's parts. That said, I think there are more new pieces to her, and she came out looking fantastic, outside of her slightly too long arms... which don't look so bad in person. But, yeah, aside from that, she's a faithful representation of her game counterpart.

 He only accessory is her blaster, but it's too large for her tiny hand, so she can't get a good grip on it. The other blaster is definitely Carth's, because this one's grip is more narrow... not that it helps her tiny trigger finger reaching the trigger.
 Articulation is pretty good, with deep cuts on her single jointed elbows and knees, she also has a hinged waist and a ball jointed ab-crunch, coupled with thigh swivels. All in all, it's easy to get her in cool poses, although butterfly joints would've been nice! She's a bit shorter than Bucky Cap.
 She came out looking a bit better than Carth, that's for sure. I love finally being able to display my KOTOR teams, hopefully we get the rest of the party members, HK has been awaited for too long!
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment