Monday, January 1, 2018

Now Playing: Shadow of Rome

 Is the game using cel shaded graphics?!
 I just love Capcom's logo on PS2 games.
 It's been buggin' me for a while now, but characters are cel shaded. right? It's very slight, but I'm preeeeeeeeeettty sure it's using cel shading. I think. 90% sure.

 Aesthetics aside, I've played about 30 minutes, defeated Barca(the first boss) and... I'm impressed. It's fun! It's really flippin' hard, but it's fun. I mean, I was low on life by the time I finished the introductory gladiator event, and I had to retry the Barca fight since he defeated me on my first try.... This is gonna be a tough one. But that's alright, the gameplay is pretty good. Agrippa's movement feels a bit stiff, he is no Kratos or Dante, so combat can be tough. But I think it's worth it.

 Yeah, it's looking like a fun one. But I need to know if my mind is playing tricks on me or if it really is using cel shading!

No comments:

Post a Comment