Saturday, January 27, 2018

Now Playing: Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time

 More like 'Almost done: Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time'
Why so serious?
 So, I got bored with Grandia Xtreme, since 'Xtreme' is the last thing that game is, so I decided to take the Prince fo a spin. I was only gonna play until I hit 20%. But then until I hit 25%.... until I got over 60% of the game done!

 As far as the Prince goes, I had a very brief stint with the original PC game, which I never liked, and I played a little bit of The Sands of Time, I can't remember why I stopped playing it, must've been by the time my PS2 was already dying? That said, I did play Warrior Within, on my PC, and... I kinda loved it.

 Yeah, yeah, the Prince was turned emo, edgy and angsty... but why is that bad? Why are edgy makeovers necesarilly bad? You can have your kid-friendly games, but what's so bad about games that try to appeal to an older demographic?... even if they do it by being as immature as they can with breasts and blood. But alas, this is about Sands of Time and not Warrior Within!

 ....but I think I needn't say anymore, I played way, WAY more than I intended to. The combat is kinda mediocre, but the platforming is ace, even to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment