Saturday, January 6, 2018

Now Playing: God Hand

 Blister hand after I'm done punchin' all these buttons!
The cover does the game no justice.
 First I took to Rome with Gladiator... then I took to Greece, with God o' War, then back to Rome with Shadow of Rome and then back to Greece with Rise of the Argonauts, but now... I'm back with the gods, with God Hand. And that sentence made little to no sense, but I'm trying so hard to be funny right now.

 So I finished the first stage, turned on the console and was about to write this... but the game is SO good that I turned it on and just finished the triple boss on stage II. The game is tough, yes, but it's also a blast. The bit about customizing Gene's moveset is kinda neat, but it's too much of a hassle, so I'm going with what works and what's simple: PUNCHES GALORE, BABY.

 My one complaint is that I feel like some enemies have a bit too much HP, but maybe I'm supposed to use the Godhand more often? I like saving it for surprise demons and bosses, but maybe I'm underestimating just how fast I can fill the gauge? I dunno. Regardless, the game is a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment