Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Now Playing: Crimson Tears

 Do androids dream of electric sheep?
Attack of the floating heads.
 Maybe I can squeeze one more game before New Year's Eve? Maybe. So what is Crimson Tears? It's a bizarre rogue-like/beat'em up fusion that's actually kinda fun. I already finished the first stage. I think the combat works well, but I hate the fact that weapons break, and the overheat mechanic seems a bit unnecessary.

 The graphics in the game look particularly good, but I can't say I enjoy Japanese oversexualized character designs, there's only so much I can take before I stop taking it seriously. To be fair, the male characters are wearing ridiculous clothes too, but to the same stripperific degree. The story seems a bit dumb too.

 In summation, I'm liking the combat a lot, but character design is awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment