Friday, December 1, 2017

Drakan - The Ancient Gate Addendum

 Second's time the charm. With cheats.

 At first I was angry, angry that the game freezing killed my game.... but I found out the game had cheats, so... I used the invulnerability cheat, to speed through everything, and the experience and money cheat to make up for what I would lose avoiding optional enemies or quests, and got to where the game screwed up and... then proceeded to finish the game. And boy oh boy did I find out a few things.

 Firstly, the hotslot system actually has a way to cancel the selection, just press triangle. I got used to it pretty quickly, so my complaints about it are pretty much voided.

 Secondly, Arokh actually learns two more breath attacks. Do they make a difference? Not really, but it was worth mentioning.

 Thirdly, Arokh is an idiot. At least twice Arokh had trouble coming to my location when I called to him, once I actually had to backtrack through the dungeon to the entrance so that he would come to my side. Pretty annoying. But the cherry on top came the moment I got on his back and... got stuck inside a rock. It didn't matter how much I moved around, Arokh couldn't land and thus I got stuck and had to restart.

 Overall, my 7.5 score still stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment