Monday, September 18, 2017

Now Playing: Psychic Force 2

 No, it's not another X-Men game.

 Psychic Force is the inspiration behind the fantastic Dragon Ball Z SuperSonic Warriors game....s(the sequel wasn't too good). I've finished a few Arcade Routes and it's pretty fun, although not quite as fun as I remembered it to be.The full 360 degrees of movement also means that, sometimes, pulling of moves can be a bit tricky.

 Basically, I liked:
 - The 90s anime aesthetics.
 - The simple, but fun, combat mechanics
 - The amount of unlockables
 - Production values

 What I didn't:
 - The 90s anime aesthetics(Double edged sword!)
 - Pulling off special moves can be tricky
 - Unlocking some characters is a bit tedious.

 It's pretty alright. Sadly, since I own an american PS2, I'm running this game on a emulator. Makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment