Sunday, September 3, 2017

Now Playing: Floating Runner - Quest for the 7 Crystals

 More like jumping runner.
 So I just pop'd this game in and it was everything I wanted. The colorful, simple graphics, the peppy, charming music... it smells like 90s alright. I had never played this game, nor learned about its existence 'till I pretty much bought it, but not only did I know jack squat about it, it also seemed like one of those quirky N64 games I would rent just based on the cover alone.

 So I bought it. And I was not disappointed... on the nostalgia factor. The game itself is pretty lackluster, but it makes up for it in 90s charm. I just game over'd on the Forest World, that climbing section is absolute garbage.

 Oh well, I might give it another run later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment