Sunday, February 8, 2015

Now Playing: The Sims

 Yes, the Sims one, I'm goin' retro baby.
 Now then, I'm not much of a Sims guy. Sure, I was hooked back when the Sims 1 first released, who wasn't? But I abandoned the series afterwards, I never even played The Sims 2!

 But there's a reason as to why I went back to The Sims 1, on the PS2 no less... Multi-friggin'-player. You can play The Sims on PS2 with two players at the same time, genius. Anyways, in order to unlock classic The Sims mode you have to go through the Get a Life mode... or use a Cheat Code. For Backlogging/Completion reasons, I'm gonna go through get a life... and what can I say, it's a bit tedious. I had forgotten just how fast a characters Status dropped in the Classic Sims! You barely have time to study books when your Sim gets depressed so fast! Oh, and your 'mom' is a real... pain in the ass, so, Ok, she won't clean your messes, that's fair, but she won't clean up after herself either! What a royal.... That said, I finished the first 'house'(Mission) already, so I'm good to go.

.... And I'm wishing the game would give me a weapon and enemies to crush, just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment