Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Now Playing: Einhander

 Well... unlocking the Bonus Ships is pretty much out of the question!
 I broke my Maximo disc. Yes, I did. The PS2 wasn't reading the disc, and I did some searching around, seems most Maximo copies are... troubled. People recommended putting scotch tape over the disc, which I did, but it didn't work... and when I removed the tape, it took part of the data layer with it. True story. Long story short, I wanted to play Maximo, but got stuck with Einhander instead.

 Shooters are not my thing, but Einhander had always interested me... well, I just wasted 10 continues and didn't make it past Stage 4. On Easy. Which pretty much means I'm not even gonna bother trying to unlock the two ships. That said, I like the game, it's quite fun, when my butt isn't getting kicked! And as hard as it was, every single one of my 30+ deaths was my fault, and it felt like it was my fault. It's not cheap, and it's far from a bullet hell game, I simply suck at these! Heh. I'm like it, I'm not particularly fond of the genre, but I can recognize the game's quality.

 Oh, and this being a SquareSoft game, of course it had to have a very convoluted story line! It's two pages long!

No comments:

Post a Comment