Monday, February 16, 2015

Archile's Grab-bag: Evil Edition

  YES. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
 Threads of Fate: One of the first PS1 games I've ever played, it's a sort of successor to Brave Fencer Musashi. It was pretty fun.
 Power Rangers Super Legends - 15th Anniversary: It's no secret that I love Tokusatsu shows, no in small part thanks to Power Rangers invading my childhood. It's disappointing that no version of Tommy Oliver made it in, but I remember it being a pretty decent game.
 Maximo - Ghosts to Glory: Another of the first PS2 games I ever played, along Okage, Metal Gear Solid 2 and Dynasty Warriors 2. Back when video game news weren't so readily available, and I didn't know just what I was getting into. And that made it all the much better, the only thing I 'knew' about Maximo was the cover of the game, and the game itself was a blast, hard, but extremely fun.
 Resident Evil 2: I suck at Survival Horror games. The only  SH game I've ever finished was Silent Hill 4(foreshadowing...?). I also began Resident Evil 1 a couple of years ago but soon gave up. The classic Resident Evil game in which I made the most progress was Code Veronica. But I was always curious about Resident Evil 2, and I did say I was gonna play it, so.... Oh god.
 Einhander: I'm not a shoot'em up guy, but Einhander is a game I've been wanting to play even since I heard about it, but I never bought it for one reason or another. Ah well, it looks pretty decent.
 Red Faction II: I loved this game. Loved it. I have fond memories of the gatling rifle-thing actually, I think it was one of my favorite weapons in an FPS ever. It also had a fairly cheesy storyline, heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment