Sunday, February 1, 2015

Now Playing: Mega Man X - Command Mission

 It's pretty dope!
 On my way through Chapter 2, and the game is pretty good. 'But duuude, what 'bout the Mega Man-athon?', well, 'dude', I'm gonna marathon the Sidescrollers, this is an RPG, plus, this game is a bit hard to place in the Mega Man timeline, taking into account X's redesign, it probably takes place after X8 but before the Elf Wars. Speaking of the redesign, X looks badass. The new enemy Robot Masters look badass as well, it makes me wish we could've gotten a sprite of this new X, as in having a Mega Man X9 with this sprite or something. And how cool would've been if Axl and Zero got the badassification as well?

 Still, I like the mechanics, I like customizing each character with Force Metals, the Hyper Modes, the Unique special attacks and the side-arms mechanics. The Encounter Rate seems a bit... random, sometimes you'll get a Random Encounter seconds after the last one, yet at times it can take a while. One thing I'm really digging is that Status Effects appear pretty early in the game. I played, what, 2 hours? And enemies are already attacking X, who is my only party member at the moment, with Poison and Blind! It's cool little RPG, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment