Friday, June 20, 2014

Now Playing: Assassin's Creed 2

 Wow!
 I was ready to hate Ezio, I mean, Ubisoft created a sub-trilogy focused on him, I already found him annoying... but man, is Ezio hard to hate. The game is better than Assassin's Creed 1 in every way: Better graphics, better cast(The modern-day characters are engaging, Ezio's supporting cast is interesting and Ezio himself is completely different from Altair who was as unlikeable as it go), movement and fighting flows much much better, the game has already shown more variety in missions, and now there's even a currency system implemented. I played up to the "betrayal", and I can already say that this game is gonna be much, much better than the first one.

 Surprisingly, Jim Sterling gave it a 2, I usually agree with Jim, so I'm gonna wait until I finish it to re-read his review and see the whys, but so far I am thoroughly impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment