Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Archile's Grab bag: Fabulous Murderous Tuesday Edition

 It smells... like a new box has arrived.
 Cut cut cut.
 Borderlands 2 - Game of the Year Edition: It's no secret that I loved Borderlands 1, and it seems Gearbox found their cash cow, as they created loads upon loads of DLC for it. At least it was made after the game was finished.
 Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4: I needed Tony Hawk in my life, and this was probably my favorite one. Now I need Underground 2 and maybe, MAYBE, Tony Hawk 3.
 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Ah, the PS1 JoJo game, it was really good at a non-competitive level.
 Assassin's Creed: It's time to play the Assassin's Creed saga. The first one is the one I'm the least excited about!
 Assassin's Creed - Ezio Trilogy: The Ezio Trilogy, I wonder if Ezio is as good a protagonist as they make him out to be, heck, Ubisoft managed to create a Trilogy inside the first Trilogy. Trilogy Inception.
Assassin's Creed III: I've read that this was one of the least liked entries, but ever since the first trailers, this was the Assassin's Creed that got me interested in the series, I just love the time epoch it takes place in.
Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag: Second only to the third one in how excited I am about an AC game!

No comments:

Post a Comment