Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Now Playing: Assasin's Creed

 It's time to begin the Assasin's Creed.
 It is time. I've never been too interested in the series, until Assassin's Creed III, set in a time period I love. Then IV got announced, and while I didn't care for it as much as I did three, the interest had set in, so now here I am, ready to play all six of them.

 First impressions? "This game looks ugly!". It does! Models look a bit shaggy, textures are muddy and movements are a bit off, and there's a tiny bit of framerate drops every now and then. The city, however, looks fantastic. Altair's voice actor doesn't manage to impress me either, the rest of the cast is as unimpressive. The gameplay is fairly alright, the parkour is really fun, but it definitely could use a little bit of polishing and Combat is dead simple. There also seem to be collectibles, but I am oblivious to their use, specially since this game doesn't support trophies.

 I may sound overly negative, but despite everything, I'm having fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment