Saturday, October 19, 2013

First Archimpressions: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

 It's alright.
 I just finished the first two missions(1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3), and.... it's alright. Really, I don't know what else to say, it's really nothing special. Stages seem to be ripped out almost entirely from REvil 5, and as someone that played that game, this feels a bit lazy. I'm not liking the character selection either, I've been a fan of Leon since REvil 2(And I didn't even like Revil 2), why Barry or Wesker got chosen over him baffles me.
 I also don't know how I feel about this game, it's like they ripped out the Mercenaries minigame, added some bells and whistles and called it a full game. Capcom even wanted to charge 50 bucks for it and you can't erase your savefile, which sucks. What surprises me most, is that I love arcadey games, and this one fits the bill perfectly... Ah well, maybe I'm just too tired to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment