Thursday, October 31, 2013

First Archimpressions: Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

 A bit disappointing, really.
 Lemme put you in my shoes. I love Suda 51, my favorite videogame director, and this game's director has been frequently compared to him, he even has a number on his nick name! Jim Sterling gave the game a 10(The Xbox version), one of my favorite videogame critics. Add the fact that it was a X360 exclusive for so many years, I've wanted to play it since then. I knew the PS3 version had framerate issues, but, my god...
 The intro was phenomenal, equal times creepy, bizarre and interesting. But as soon as I was placed in the room with the twins, the frame rate dipped. Hard. And now, under the rain? Jesus.... Here's to hoping it won't get too much in the way, as the game seems wonderfully bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment