Friday, August 23, 2024

Action Figure #406: DC Universe Classics Sportsmaster

  I hate playing sports...

 Don't you lie to me, you didn't know about Sportsmaster until the TV show Young Justice came out! Despite being such a... let's say Silver-Age idea of a character, I dare say that the show managed to make him quite cool, despite his lame gimick.
 The figure is, well your standard DCUC sculpt, but they managed to capture his look quite nicely. Originally the figure came with a ton of accessories... but I got him used, so this bat is all I get. His hands are a bit too hard, and the bat is incredibly flimsy, so putting it inside his hand was sort of a chore. That aside, I like how he looks. Maybe his head should've been a tad larger, but I'm fine with it.
 Articulation, well... nothing out of the ordinary, for the line, here. He has no ab crunch forward, if anything, but it can bend backward. He's slightly shorter than Bucky Cap.
 It's a decent figure. Nothing to write home about, but I'm happy having him among my figures. I'll give it this, probably all the accessories it actually comes with would make him a much more interesting figure.
7.0


No comments:

Post a Comment