Monday, May 4, 2015

Now Playing: Uncharted - Golden Abyss

 There's STILL uncharted territory, goddamn!
 It's good, IT'S GOOD. So, Soul Reaver 2 can't arrive soon enough, and Jeanne D'Arc kicked my butt(Mission 33, Roger's subconsciousness killed my spell caster), and I needed a break from studying and... and... well, Uncharted was laying by, so why not?!

 I'm on Chapter 3, and it's really good. Game looks gorgeous, the dialogue and voice acting are as sharp as always and it feels just like the Uncharted we know and love. They even changed the melee again, because changing how melee works is an Uncharted staple. This is, probably, my least favorite melee, as it involves swiping on the screen. Yipie. All the optional touch controls are fine, because they are optional, but I'm disliking the mandatory 'tilt to balance' and 'swipe to machete' moments in the game. I understand they wanted to showcase the Vita capabilities, but I could do without. To be fair, they aren't overly annoying, but if it was up to me, I would've taken them away.

 Still, it's a solid game so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment