Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Archile's Grab Bag: Turtle Month Confirmed Edition

  New package yadda yadda yadaa...
 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Arcade Attack: This game's reception was a bit... bad, but I ain't gonna lie, it seems decent.
 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: I played a little bit of this one back in the day, it was fun, but nowhere neat as fun as the PS2 version.
 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 - Battle Nexus: I think I actually gave this one a try as well, but it's so similar to the first one, on the outset, that I wouldn't remember clearly!
 Gravity Rush: The only Playstation Vita game worth having at the moment, or so they claim. It seems awesome.
 TMNT: Ah! I gave this one a go as well, the reviews were coming in and all were so good, that I just had to play it. I remember liking it, but I never got around playing as anybody but Raph, guess I didn't make much progress! Fun fact, finding this game Complete in Box is about 100 dollar hard. This one had a smashed box, but hey, it was only 20!
 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: I don't have much to say about this one! 'Nother day, 'nother TMNT game!
 Soul Reaver 2: Guess we are just gonna throw away the 'Legacy of Kain' moniker, huh. Yeah, it does say 'The Legacy of Kain series', but it doesn't count! Ah well, I'm looking forward to this one, I already skimmed through the insctruction booklet and it seems like they added a compass and more checkpoints, almost as if they had gone back to the past to see what I disliked about the first one. IT'S A GAME ABOUT TIME TRAVELLING AND I DID A JOKE ABOUT IT.













 And as if it were not clear enough, Turtle Month is happening again this November, and there's quite a bit of games planned for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment