Saturday, May 16, 2015

Now Playing: F-Zero GX

 Vroooom
 I'm not the biggest racing game fan around, I'm no good at them and I'm not particularly interested in them. F-Zero in particular is not a franchise I'm particularly fond of, but I did play the hell out of F-Zero X on the N64. Fast forward a couple(Or about 10) years, and here I am playing the sequel, and the last entry on a home console.

 F-Zero is usually praised for the sense of speed... I played the Ruby Cup on Novice and Standard and... I can't see it. Outrun 2006, now that game was fast, but this one? It feels rather tame, maybe the next courses will offer more chance for speeding? Plus, I remember all these killer loops, and tubes you could race over... I hope they are in this one again, 'cause that sh...stuff was badass.

 All in all, not particularly impressed, but it ain't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment