Monday, May 25, 2015

Now Playing: The Orange Box

 Whoever designed this cover... fire him.
 Half-Life 2 is one of my favorite games of all time, and I've been aching for a physical version... and since I consider myself more of a Console duebro, why not the Orange Box? I'm up to the Water Hazard chapter, and it's every bit as good as I remembered. If I could say one bad thing about it, it'd be the frequent loading times...

 That said, Half Life 2's got to have one of the most epic, action-drive opening scenes ever. The chase through the roof is as memorable as it's fun to go through. Man, there's so much to like about Half-Life 2, and it gets good right from the start, only getting better going forward.

 Then there's the other benefits of getting 'The Orange Box', Half Life Episode 1 and 2, both which I have never played for... well, reasons. As well as Portal, a game I've never, ever been interested in, but hey, it's an extra.

 There's also Team Fortress 2 but... It's very outdated, no custom weapons, which means no custom presets.... I mean, the PC version is free and has everything this version has and then some, plus, highly populated servers, so... Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment