Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Now Playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

 It's time.
 Since I'm done with the awesome Warriors Orochi 3(review soon) and the alrightish Risen 2(Review coming even sooner), and the fact that my sister won't let me advance through Deadly Premonition without her, I needed something new to play, hence, Uncharted. I've been harassed by friends and ps3 users for not having played the PS3 must haves, like Uncharted, so now I'm going to marathon through them, peer pressure at it's finest.
 First Impressions? It's deceptively fun. I wasn't having all that much fun, yet I couldn't put the controller down, and now it's 9:30 in the morning and I should be waking up at 12:00. So much fun. Regardless, I like it, it's obviously a really good game, yet, it's not for me. I've been wanting a respite from so many fighters and rpgs, and I thought and shooter was what I wanted... no, not like this. I like them fast and furious, this one is a bit more methodical, having to hide while my health regenerates is not my idea of fun. The climbing sections are kinda cool, but I'm still not sure if I suck at it or the controls act a bit funky. It's like I'm holding right, but Nate thinks I'm holding against whatever thing he's got his grip on.
 Ah well, up to chapter 6, but time to hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment