Sunday, November 17, 2013

Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

 So far so good.
 It's a funny story(Not really) I have with this game. Back when I was a Nintendo 64 kid, I used to see BoF IV ads on magazines, and I was enthralled by the art. I really wanted to play it. Fast forward 10 or so years, and I find out it was out on PC. I download it, and while I play I learn that the PC version wouldn't work after certain scenes, and it happened to a lot of people. I prayed that I wouldn't be one of them. I was.
 And now, here I am, with the PS1 version, and... so far so good. I'm playing on the PS3, in an HD TV, which means the graphics looks hideous, but I already got used to them. And even if it doesn't look pretty, the animation is still top-notch, Capcom really knew how to make and animate sprites back then. Oh, Capcom, now you just remind me of someone that I used to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment