Sunday, December 22, 2013

Now Playing: Minority Report : Everybody Runs

 I will finish it before New Year's eve, that I swear.
 I liked this game as a kid, I don't know why, but I liked it. So of course, I had to get it, and get it I did. So far so mediocre. It's not bad, I mean, there are a couple of thingies that really irk me about the combat, but it's serviceable. The game as a whole is serviceable. I'm up to level 6, if I'm not mistaken, and it's not awful. It's not good, but it's not awful.
 Combat is alright, but it feels a bit floaty, and I'm not totally sold on the hit detection. It doesn't help that punches don't pack any, well, punch, combat is not satisfying. Grabbing people and throwing them towards stuff, or even endless pits, is fun as hell though. This game was experimenting with ragdoll physics, and you can tell that it's experimenting, as they are incredibly funny. I love it. It's not a bad game. It can get infuriating, but it's not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment