Thursday, May 31, 2018

Now Playing: The Legend of Spyro - A New Beginning

 Darkier and edgier. I love it.
That ain't a bat, it's Spyro!
 Now this one is might promising. I've heard nothing but bad things about the Legend of Spyro... but I think it's gonna just like Crash Bandicoot all over again. People, clouded by nostalgia, just can't stand the idea of either character changing, so they are gonna bash it regardless. Which kinda sucks, since edgy Spyro has a lot of potential.

 The new melee combat threw me off initially, since I wasn't expecting that in my Spyro, but I quickly got used to it. Sadly, the combat is starting to feel very dull already, and I barely made it into the Ice Realm.

 But while the gameplay is meh, the story is really interesting, I'm quite invested already and I hope to get to see Spyro grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment