Sunday, May 13, 2018

Now Playing: Spyro the Dragon

 Did you know that Spyro is a Dragon?
Ugly green label is ugly. But what can ya do?
 What if I told you that I had never played Spyro games before? Despite loving the hell out of Crash Bandicoot, despite reading about it at the time, despite my best friend loving this game, despite my love for all things Dragon... I never, ever felt like giving Spyro a chance. That changes now.

 I've played about 3 stages from the main world, and I'm having quite a bit of fun. There's a lot to collect, but I don't know what the use is for the eggs or the treasure... but who cares? It's a collectathon, anything goes! ....but really, I'd like to know if they have any purpose besides 100% completion.

 All in all? It's more fun than I had imagined, although I'm not much of a fan of Spyro's movement, he's a slippery little bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment