Saturday, November 1, 2014

Now Playing: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

 Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines! Raphael's cool but rude, Michelangelo is a party dude!
 The TMNT 2003 games by Konami are some of the games I remember most from the era, for some reason I really, really liked them, particularly Battle Nexus. So it's time to put those rose-tinted glasses to the test.

 There I was, on a break from studying, and I chose "Alright, let's do one stage with Mikey and call it a day". I quit, and just to check, I try to pick off where I left off.... nope, you've to finish a whole stage. That sucks. So I decided to have my first playthrough with Leonardo, and leave Mikey, my fave, for last.

 What can I say about the game itself? It's really repetitive, I'm playing on Normal but I'm considering switching to easy, y'see, the game isn't hard by any means(At least so far), but enemies take a whole lot of punishment and they come in rather large waves, which is a shame since the combat, while really simple, feels really good.

 And that's it for my first impressions, I kinda like it, but I wish stages wouldn't drag for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment