Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Now Playing: Fighting Force

 I didn't remember it being this good.
 So, I remembered Fighting Force as a somewhat... bad game. I still wanted to get it since it was one of the games I used to play when I was younger. Funny story, I actually learnt about it thanks to the N64 port and Nintendo-based magazines, but I didn't get to play it until I got a PS2.

 As for the game, it's really fun, it's decent, looks pretty nice and the soundtrack is good. I love the amount of breakables on each stage, like the time I punched next to some handles on the elevator stage... and Hawk just pulled the handle and wielded it as a Club. Badass. The combat is pretty much brain dead, with little in the way of combos, but I think it's fine, I like this kind of games after all.

 On other news, today I was planning on buying FF and Gran Turismo 2, but the dude that gave me Gran Turismo 1 for free. Today... was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment