Friday, November 14, 2014

Now Playing: Nightmare Creatures

 Ain't no rest for the wicked.
 So, brief overview, since I'm kinda tiredish and my eyes are killing me. Nightmare Creatures was a game I was, for some reason, rather fond of... on the Nintendo 64. Still, I've been wanting to give it another whirl for a while, and lo and behold, here I am.

 First thing I noticed: The controls are terrible, really. But the combo system is pretty decent, even if the movement is kinda choppy. I'm diggin' the art style and the sidestepping zombies, pretty agile bastards! The "Virus meter" seems like a dumb handicap, but oh well, let's see how it goes.

 One of the main characters is named Ignatius, the ultimate name of baddasery, which makes Nightmare Creature the GOTF(Game of the Forever).

No comments:

Post a Comment