Monday, September 2, 2013

First Archimpressions: Street Fighter IV

 Back to the past, I guess?
 Tales of Xillia is taking forever to arrive, and my free time is running out, so... yeah, I just said "Let's get this game done with". And here I am. Super Street Fighter IV makes this one obsolete, right? Eh... Mostly, yes, mostly, but Street Fighter IV actually has a few unique things going for it. For example, gallery mode, you can watch any and every movie that you've unlocked, which is actually pretty cool, except that I bet no one will ever use it. Still, it's there and SSFIV lacks it. Then there's Survival and time Attack modes, I haven't played them yet, but those modes are gone in SSFIV, sadly.
 Otherwise, it's the same game, but with less characters. And most properties and values are different, so on a high-level enviroment, it's a whole different game(Sagat OP). And yeah, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment