Friday, September 6, 2013

Finished ZoE 1

 It was quite good, I can't believe people say that it was only worth it for the MGS 2 demo. I mean, it pales in comparison to the epic ZoE II, but as an early PS2 game, it's quite good. For some reason, I'm really fond of early PS2 games, like Onimusha or Okage, and this fits the bill nicely.
 Still, this game is like a huge Gundam love letter, and due to that, people like to hate on Leo Stenbuck, the whiny lead. Because if you were a kid and found yourself thrust into war you wouldn't whine, huh? I got carried away, anyways, I've been meaning to finish this game ever since I fell in love with ZoE 2. Problem was, my country is rampant with Piracy, so back then the only way I could play ZoE 1 was through a copy... and ZoE's copy protection doesn't allow you to save, so I was SOL. Was it worth the 6 or so years wait? Nope, heh, but it was still decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment