Sunday, September 1, 2013

Month Overview: Game of August

 Games completed in August:
Dynasty Warriors 6                                            6
Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition                                            5
Kengo: Master of Bushido                                            5
Evoland                                            7
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger                                            9
Way of the Samurai                                           7

 Check that out, I played the same amount of games I did last month! Cool, and I wasn't busy last month! This month I got a new computer. A real computer. So I played loads of games I couldn't before(Like Team Fortress 2), pretty cool. Games there months were merely alright, with the surprising standout Call of Juarez: GunSilinger, that game was badass. Evoland was a game I've wanted to play for so long, but my computer wouldn't handle it, so I was a but hyped for it, luckily, it delivered.
 On other news, I finally got vanilla Street Fighter IV! And a Bakugan game. I don't even like Bakugan, but it was new and very, very cheap(12 bucks), so... yeah. This week I should be getting Tales of Xillia, hope I have enough time to play it and make Archview #50, but since I finally(really long story, this year shall be remembered as my unluckiest year ever. Ever. Almost. 2nd at least.) started classes... it's gonna be tough.

 Game of the Month:
 This game was awesome. It was fantastic. I seriously can't say enough good things about it. It has it's little flaws, like the AI, keeping it from a perfect score, but it's 100% recommendable. So, yeah. That short.
 Runner-up:
 Initial impressions? Alright game. As you play it, you then realize that, hey, it's really good. It's really short too, but you can play through it in many, MANY different ways and thus influence how the story flows in equally many ways. Really interesting premise, and great delivery. The presentation is really dated though, but real gamers don't care about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment