Friday, July 5, 2024

Action Figure #389: DC Super Heroes Two-Face

  It's more like one face, but with two sides.

 Two-Face was for my money one of the more iconic villains from Batman: TAS, and I'd say that, just as it did for other villains, the way he looked there would influence his other depictions, since he used to be a bit more colorful in the comics... so this is the figure of Two-Face I went for, as it seems similar to how he looked in Batman The Dark Knight Rises crossed with TAS.
 He is yet another DCUC figure in the suited mold, which makes him look a bit lanky, but I guess it works for him. I suggested not going for two-handed poses with his tommy-gun, as he wields it much better in one hand. The burned side of his face looks appropriately nasty.
 Articulation is... you know it by now, and the size is slightly taller than the Bucky-Cap mold, albeit with different proportions.
 Y'know, I'm quite happy with this Two-Face figure. It's not the best it could be, but I think they managed to get him quite right with the molds they were using at the time.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment