Saturday, April 14, 2018

Now Playing: Tomb Raider II

 Now with less tombs.
Those breasts look weird.
 Tomb Raider II was my first Tomb Raider game, and one I liked even more than the third one, although I clearly remember thinking The Last Revelation was the best one. Before playing it again, I learnt that the game is considered to be very hard, making for an uphill climb all the way until Chronicles, when it gets easier. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I just got through the first level and had little to no problems.

 The ability to save anywhere, something that made the PC version so much better, is present here which is a godsend. And boy, am I gonna miss it when it's gone in 3. It's kinda awe inspiring just how much better this game looks. The controls have been tweaked a bit, and I keep accidentally wasting flares when I want to sidestep!

No comments:

Post a Comment