Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Now Playing: Enter the Matrix

 It's very glitchy inside the Matrix.
Two pills, one game/
 Enter the Matrix is a game I used to... love when I was younger. I don't remember if I knew about how badly it scored, but man, I had a blast with it. I just began a playthrough as Niobe, although I plan on doing both characters, and boy, is it janky!

 Movement is very spotty, it's impossible to move precisely, and the running animation is way too exaggerated. Combat is a mixed bag, animations are very smooth, but the feedback isn't very convincing... although it's still fun in a 'this is so bad it's good' kinda way. Shooting is just lame though. Oh, and the double-audio-at-different-speeds PS2 glitch is sublime.

 Basically, I know the game is bad, but I'm having a weird kind of fun with it. Maybe it's nostalgia, maybe it's just so bad it's good, I dunno yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment