Thursday, March 29, 2018

Now Playing: inFamous - Second Son & Ape Escape 2

 Second son, third game.

 So... I just meant to install this game, but turns out there was no install so I kinda started playing it...
 My very first impression was... not good. I got control of Delsin and quickly found out that Water kills you instantly, which I thought was lame. Then I discovered that Delsin couldn't climb quite as efficiently as Cole, which was also disappointing.

 But I kept on playing, I'm up to the part in which you rescue the bus full of people and I'm enjoying the game a lot. It's very smooth, and I just hope that traversing the environment is as fun as it was on the previous games.

 I'm rather fond of Delsin too, I heard he was an unlikable protagonist... but nothing he's don was particularly douchebaggy, instead he's acting as I'd expect a trouble-child would after obtaining powers. I'm loving his banter with his brother!

The game is great, but the cover isn't very descriptive...
 Well, since the Uruguayan customs suck and every time a package gets retained it means they will handle it like garbage... I'm rushing Ape Escape 2 since I want to make sure the disc is OK, considering the box got crushed and the splinters scratched the disc.

 I'm somewhere near the end of the game, I kinda binged through the game, and I'm adoring it. I remember liking this game a lot back when I was younger, but right now I'm loving every second. As a matter of fact I'm catching every single monkey. I love this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment