Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Archile's Grab Bag: Late Tuesday Edition

  NEEEEEEEEEEW PACKAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
 Crimson Gem Saga: It looked pretty friggin' decent, and it was going up in price, so might as well get it!
  Pursuit Force: The Sequel was in my hands already, both look very arcade-like, non-stop action, totally up my alley.
  Hexyz Force: Same deal as with Crimson Gem Saga, but doubled. It looked twice as good, and was twice as expensive!
  Power Stone Collection: Everyone seems to have good memories of this game, so I need to play it! Even if multiplayer seems to be the focus.
  Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai - Another Road: Was it too hard to name it "Shin Budokai 2", like the Japanese version? It seems li... Actually, I already tried it, I'll go more in-depth in a couple of hours.
  Dragon Ball Evolution: I didn't see the movie, and from what I've been told, I never will. The game seems like a poor version of Shin Budokai. But it was 4 bucks new. 4 bucks.
 Legacy of Kain - Blood Omen 2: My disc was a bit scratched, so I needed a replacement disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment