Can't say no to a transforming ice pop.
So, I'm not really going to start collecting Transformers, bootleg or otherwise, but through a video I discovered this Ice Cream Transforming Toy that just seemed like it was such a fun concept... This is a brilliant toy, really, despite it's generic name.So, the Ice Pop form is fantastic. Sure, it has a few hinges showing here and there, but the fact that it gets the shape so fantastically well is nothing short of glorious. The plastic quality feels good enough, It's a bit harder than your typical Hasbro fig, but it doesn't feel as if it would crumble in my hands. In fact, when I was younger I always kept my transformers' instructions around, but with this one I was easily able to feel my way around the transformation engineering just find.
The only point I'd hold against him is that some parts are a bit hard to shift, for instance, the chest overlay stays firm in place, so I have to use my nails to bring it down. His Torso, one it clicks on the waist is hard to pop back upwards too.
Articulation is pretty good. His shoulders and hips are on ball joints that offer a great range of articulation. Elbows and knees are singe jointed, although he has no waist articulation at tall. All the joints are very smooth, but he keeps his poses very firmly, just try shaking him and look at how well he holds his poses! He is a head shorter than Bucky Cap, making him a better fit with import figures.
This toy is fantastic. I paid about 15 bucks for him and I regret nothing! It has a fun gimmick, and considering how he is a third party, cheap figure, the quality is shockingly good. While I won't be posing him with my main collection, he is already standing guard over my books!
Articulation is pretty good. His shoulders and hips are on ball joints that offer a great range of articulation. Elbows and knees are singe jointed, although he has no waist articulation at tall. All the joints are very smooth, but he keeps his poses very firmly, just try shaking him and look at how well he holds his poses! He is a head shorter than Bucky Cap, making him a better fit with import figures.
This toy is fantastic. I paid about 15 bucks for him and I regret nothing! It has a fun gimmick, and considering how he is a third party, cheap figure, the quality is shockingly good. While I won't be posing him with my main collection, he is already standing guard over my books!
7.5




No comments:
Post a Comment