Friday, August 14, 2026

Action Figure #877: Star Wars The Black Series Hunter (The Bad Batch)

 The hunter becomes the hunted... but in Season 2.

 No, I have not watched the Bad Batch yet, but that won't stop me from getting Hunter into my collection. I mean, he is starting to get a bit pricey and I found a good deal on him...
 Hunter looks pretty spiffy in his grey and black armor, and he is the closest to a traditional clone... for he uses the same buck as the Republic Commandos! Finally an explanation to for the hole on their gauntlets! Aside from that, yeah, he looks pretty cool, both with and without his helmet.

 His accessories are a backpack, which sadly uses the T shaped peg the Republic Commandos use, a blaster gun, a blaster pistol and a vibro knife. That said, as per usual, he only has a single trigger finger.
 Here he is next to a Republic Commando. Same buck, different paint job and accesories.
 On the articulation end, he does have butterfly joints, but they don't offer much extra range. He has single jointed elbows and knees, with good range on them, a ball jointed waist, and swivels on his thighs. Overall, it's really good for the poses you'll probably have him in. He is a hair shorter than Bucky Cap.
 Hunter is a fine figure. As with the other Bad Batch members, the black and grey color scheme is lovely and makes these guys stand out. And I'm starting to love how badass they look together! As soon as I finish the Republic Commandos I'm coming after these!
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment