There's only so many times I can do the Green with Envy joke.
And with the Zeo Green Ranger now I'm officially picking the Zeo Rangers as the next Ranger team I want to complete. And I picked the Green Ranger in particular because he just looked so cool with his twin axes, but I'm getting ahead of myself!Adam is a really good looking Ranger. While not the most vibrant of greens, it meshes well with the gold and white. In my mind, I remembered the Zeo designs being kinda meh, but I gotta say, they look really good in plastic. The paint apps are all really good, and even his axes look amazing. In short, he is a brilliant looking ranger.
He comes with two fists, two gripping hands, a blaster, a blaster effect, a sword and his two access. The grip on the axes isn't the best because they will warp the hands, making him unable to hold the sword or blaster. So I just have him holding the swords closer to the heads of the axe.
The butterfly joints aren't the best, the sculpt work ends very close to the edge of the arm. Kinda lazy.
No gold on the back of the butterfly-joints, which... well, I guess they covered 95% of the clavicle ring on the back anyways.
Articulation follows everything this line has, with double jointed elbows and knees, butterfly joints, swivels on his biceps, thighs and boots, with a hinged waist a ball jointed diaphragm. Luckily, no drop-down hips. All of his joints were silky smooth. He is a bit shorter than Bucky Cap.
Well, thanks to his axes and his color scheme, this might be one of the coolest looking Ranger figures. I really, really like how this guy came out, and I'm excited to get the rest of the Team!
The butterfly joints aren't the best, the sculpt work ends very close to the edge of the arm. Kinda lazy.
No gold on the back of the butterfly-joints, which... well, I guess they covered 95% of the clavicle ring on the back anyways.
Articulation follows everything this line has, with double jointed elbows and knees, butterfly joints, swivels on his biceps, thighs and boots, with a hinged waist a ball jointed diaphragm. Luckily, no drop-down hips. All of his joints were silky smooth. He is a bit shorter than Bucky Cap.
Well, thanks to his axes and his color scheme, this might be one of the coolest looking Ranger figures. I really, really like how this guy came out, and I'm excited to get the rest of the Team!
8.5






No comments:
Post a Comment