Real Skywalkers come in twos.
I've been meaning to get Jaina Solo for a long time, but another purchase always got in the way, thankfully this 2-Pack gave me the perfect excuse to finally get her!So, this figure is identical to the single carded release, but painted in orange instead of black, and with more realistic face paint apps. I'll admit... I never quite liked the Pilot Uniform, just look at how many Pilots I own! So I think the black suit looks much better. I'm of half a mind to track the older release and swap the heads around. Regardless, much like Jacen, this is a lazy release in which they did the bare minimum. But it IS a good looking figure, and the face looks like someone that shared blood with Leia.
She comes with her lightsaber, a blaster and a pilot helmet.
The pilot vest and straps can be removed, and I'm of half a mind to do it since I don't really like it... But I'm not sure if this character in bright orange will look better without the white, brown and grey straps. It would in black, just sayin'.
Articulation-wise, she seems to be a Mara Jade reuse, so she has single jointed elbows with deep cuts, double jointed knees, a ball jointed ab crunch, swivels on her thighs and a hinged waist. Sadly, no butterfly joints, but other than that, she's pretty good!
Mind the hair, because her ponytail is already getting stressed! She is a bit shorter than Bucky Cap.
While I would've preferred a black costume re-release, this figure gets the job done. They did a great job at bringing Jaina to life, and Mara Jade's buck offers a ton of articulation for a female figure, so no complaints there either! If only she wasn't wearing that ugly orange Pilot uniform...
The pilot vest and straps can be removed, and I'm of half a mind to do it since I don't really like it... But I'm not sure if this character in bright orange will look better without the white, brown and grey straps. It would in black, just sayin'.
Articulation-wise, she seems to be a Mara Jade reuse, so she has single jointed elbows with deep cuts, double jointed knees, a ball jointed ab crunch, swivels on her thighs and a hinged waist. Sadly, no butterfly joints, but other than that, she's pretty good!
Mind the hair, because her ponytail is already getting stressed! She is a bit shorter than Bucky Cap.
While I would've preferred a black costume re-release, this figure gets the job done. They did a great job at bringing Jaina to life, and Mara Jade's buck offers a ton of articulation for a female figure, so no complaints there either! If only she wasn't wearing that ugly orange Pilot uniform...
8.5






No comments:
Post a Comment