Saturday, August 10, 2019

The DLC Report: Samurai Shodown DLC #1 - Rimururu

 You win this round, SNK.
Image result for rimururu
 I'm gonna be completely honest here, I thought SNK was going to go the lazy route and make her nigh identical to Nakoruru. I mean, it's not such a crazy idea, by Samurai Shodown V SNK/Playmore had gone completely mad and started reusing and recycling sprites like crazy, Genjuro and Ukyo even got their own personal headswaps, while Haomaru had a black, evil clone. But Nakoruru? Not only did she have her sister Rimururu as a headswap, there was also Rera. But I digress, I thought SNK was gonna be cheap but they delivered, as Rimururu is completely different from Nakoruru, sharing only their weapon.

 Rimururu is a fun character to play, she's got a lot of projectiles and ways to use her ice crystal. Her moveset is a very neat addition to the game, even though I'm not a fan of genki girl/boy type characters.

 7.5 out of 10
























No comments:

Post a Comment